SLMA 134th Anniversary International Medical Congress
21st – 24th September 2021 at BMICH, Colombo
You can only register as a Full Registrant through the online registration portal. If you want day registration or attend a symposium you need to come to BMICH and do the payment.
All free paper presenters (oral as well as poster presenters) must obtain Full Registration
~~ Local Delegates
- SLMA members, Pre-interns & Interns – Rs. 4,000.00
- Non SLMA members – Rs. 4,500.00
- Undergraduate students – Rs. 2,500.00 (This includes SLMA Annual Student Membership of Rs 500)
- Undergraduate students – Rs. 2,000.00 (Conference registration only. This excludes SLMA Student Membership)
~~ Overseas Delegates – US$ 180.00
Instructions for local delegates
You are encouraged to register online. All registrants who proceed with online registration would be required to make an online payment and complete the transaction.
However, if you are unable to do so you may download the registration form and use one of the payment methods given below
- Direct payment to the Bank
- Direct payment to the SLMA office
|Account Name||Sri Lanka Medical Association|
|Bank Name||Hatton National Bank PLC|
|Address||No. 85 A & 87, Barnes Place, Colombo 7, Sri Lanka.|
Instructions for Overseas delegates
You need to register online. All registrants who proceed with online registration would be required to make an online payment and complete the transaction.
Apply for Conference Registration
Conference Registration – Local
Non SLMA members, SLMA members, Pre-interns & Interns, Undergraduate Students (Excluding SLMA membership fee), Undergraduate Students (Including SLMA Membership Fee)